Investing in Ireland 2011
Ireland’s success as an investment location continues to grow. We can help you expand your international business and access the European market using Ireland as your base.
With over 1,000 international companies here, Ireland continues to be one of the most favoured global locations for investment. In 2011, new investment into Ireland increased by 30pc and 13,000 new jobs were created by foreign direct investment (FDI) companies.
We are reporting continued success despite our ongoing economic challenges. In fact,
Ireland is gaining increased international recognition for progress made in addressing its economic challenges and stimulating an export-led economic recovery.
If you are considering Ireland as an investment location, please give us a call. We look forward to exploring how you might maximise the benefits of an Irish investment.
- Millennials at work Reshaping the workplace
- Challenges for financial leaders PwC CFO Pulse Survey
- Delivering results through talent The HR challenge in a volatile world
- Uncovering B2B social media Value, innovation and engagement
- Hourglass Making the most of your people
- Making executive pay work The psychology of incentives